JAYBEAR ❝ lifestyle · beauty · fashion ❞   |   twitter   ·   facebook   ·   tumblr   ·   Eatventures   ·   follow   ·  dashboard





About
♥ Hello.
My name's Jay and I want to share a little about me to the world.
▽ Queen of Diamonds.
xx.


Instagram
@jayybearable
LookBook

Follow
Follow on Bloglovin


Contact
For business inquiries please contact me on

jaysantiago2312@gmail.com.au


Australian Women Bloggers Directory by Blog Chicks


Sponsor


disclaimer
Layout made by
tkh
All Opinions and Thoughts are my own, I'm not affiliated with any company. Each post is chosen to benefit or be of interest to my readers. Everything is written by my own personal opinion and uninfluenced by sponsors or gifts. Any sponsorship or gifted reviews or posts will be stated otherwise and based on honest opinion.

  Day Zero Project
Hi guys, 
I would like to share with you my goals for the next 1001 days. 
I'm participating in the Day Zero Project, a list of 101 things i would like to achieve in the next 1001 days. 



I want to do this to create an incentive to achieve things.
A lot of the time I find that my time is wasted because of my constant procrastination. 

Hopefully I achieve all of these things, in turn as soon as I achieve one of the things on this list I'll write a blog post about it. 


Here's the list! 


1
Go skydiving

2
Take a trapeze class

3
Dye my hair

4
Go to a market

5
Attend a film festival

6
Clean out my closet

7
Make a food book

8
Read 100 books

9
Visit a new country

10
Take a makeup course

11
Attend my sister's wedding

12
Make cinnamon rolls

13
Do a scavenger hunt

14
Learn how to drive

15
Change my room

16
Make a photo album

17
Attend a warehouse sale

18
Save $2000

19
Smile to someone new everyday

20
Eat at 10 new restaurants

21
Have a spa day

22
Improve my cooking skills

23
Start my own blog

24
Get in touch with an old friend

25
Eat something I've never eaten before

26
Improve my posture

27
Give five people an unexpected gift

28
Go stargazing

29
Go on a ghost tour

30
Send a care package

31
Enter a photography contest

32
Build and design a gingerbread house

33
Climb a tree

34
Make and decorate a tiered cake

35
Toasst marshmallows on a bonfire

36
Make Smores

37
Host a Hens night

38
Achieve your resolutions

39
Cook a mega breakfast

40
Get a massage

41
Go on a cruise

42
Do something that terrifies me.

43
Finish a 1000 piece puzzle

44
Write a great Maid of Honor speech

45
Bake bread from scratch

46
Go Thrifting

47
Take a picture with a stranger.

48
Write a message in a public bathroom

49
Return to Boracay.

50
Pay for my own holiday

51
Start a herb garden

52
Watch 10 foreign films

53
Watch the Super Bowl

54
Save $5 every completed task

55
Take a zumba class

56
Attend a fashion show

57
Go to a convention

58
Find something unexpected

59
Attend 30 culturally inclined nights

60
Have my fortune told (palm, reading, etc.)

61
Try a Zumba class

62
Learn how to make a paper crane

63
Fill a jar of stars

64
Watch 5 asian horror movies

65
Attend a protest

66
Watch a parade

67
Get my license

68
Drink less coffee

69
Participate in the 40 hour famine

70
Make ice cream from scratch

71
Have dinner by candlelight

72
Grow my hair long

73
Dress up for Halloween

74
Expand my vocabulary by 100 words

75
See a drive-in movie

76
Go on a road trip

77
Enhance my collections

78
Take a picture for each letter of the alphabet

79
Go a day without seeing daylight

80
Bake something new each month

81
Toss pizza dough in the air

82
6 DIY projects completed successfully

83
Learn to sew

84
Have a water balloon fight

85
Complete a colouring book

86
Make a bento

87
Don't eat rice for a week

88
Get lost for a day

89
See the star named after me

90
Make a new friend

91
Attend a garage sale

92
Upgrade my camera

93
Buy something from Etsy

94
See an Opera

95
Watch a play

96
See Swan Lake

97
Get an anklet

98
Go to finders keepers

99
See the bienale

100
Go to a zine fair

101
Make 5 years


Hope to see you all on the other end of the 1001 days!

Love.

xx.

Labels: , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something!