JAYBEAR ❝ lifestyle · beauty · fashion ❞   |   twitter   ·   facebook   ·   tumblr   ·   Eatventures   ·   follow   ·  dashboard





About
♥ Hello.
My name's Jay and I want to share a little about me to the world.
▽ Queen of Diamonds.
xx.


Instagram
@jayybearable
LookBook

Follow
Follow on Bloglovin


Contact
For business inquiries please contact me on

jaysantiago2312@gmail.com.au


Australian Women Bloggers Directory by Blog Chicks


Sponsor


disclaimer
Layout made by
tkh
All Opinions and Thoughts are my own, I'm not affiliated with any company. Each post is chosen to benefit or be of interest to my readers. Everything is written by my own personal opinion and uninfluenced by sponsors or gifts. Any sponsorship or gifted reviews or posts will be stated otherwise and based on honest opinion.

  Update
Sup balls.
I've been quiet for a while same with the channel and it's because of these few things that are just filling my life up at the moment.
First and foremost, the reason I haven't been able to do any videos is because I was absolutely swamped with uni and at the moment I'm actually in the middle of exams. Good news is after this weekend I'll be on holidays so I should be free to write for you beautiful people.
Worst news is I broke my laptop
T_T waahhhh I know
I took my lappy to the vet (apple genius bar) and they said there's nothing they can do but they can still transfer the data and memory over when it's done.
So the youtube account will be on pause for a while.
I may open a second solo account for my geeking and gaming but it's still up in the air because if I do I want to get some quality equipment like a decent mic and recording and all the extras.
We'll see.

Till then follow me on twitter and check my instagram, I'll be updating those more often

meows
xx.

EDIT: No wishlist this month, please see may wishlist I am still working on it ~

Labels: ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something!