JAYBEAR ❝ lifestyle · beauty · fashion ❞   |   twitter   ·   facebook   ·   tumblr   ·   Eatventures   ·   follow   ·  dashboard





About
♥ Hello.
My name's Jay and I want to share a little about me to the world.
▽ Queen of Diamonds.
xx.


Instagram
@jayybearable
LookBook

Follow
Follow on Bloglovin


Contact
For business inquiries please contact me on

jaysantiago2312@gmail.com.au


Australian Women Bloggers Directory by Blog Chicks


Sponsor


disclaimer
Layout made by
tkh
All Opinions and Thoughts are my own, I'm not affiliated with any company. Each post is chosen to benefit or be of interest to my readers. Everything is written by my own personal opinion and uninfluenced by sponsors or gifts. Any sponsorship or gifted reviews or posts will be stated otherwise and based on honest opinion.

  50 Questions that will free your mind.

Because sometimes asking the right questions is the answer.
1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
I truly think i'll be about 18 or 21 regardless, old enough to take responsibility, but young enough not to. 
2. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
Never trying my friend, regret is the worst feeling in the world and success never comes failf- free.
We learn more from losing than we do from winning :)
3. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
There is a time and a place for everything. I think most people that live a life like that do so for the sake of others, we sacrifice everything for the sake of others especially our own family. And who would blame them really?
4. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
I will say things I never do, but do things i'll never say. Give and take 
5. What is the one thing you would most like to change about the world?
I'd change the openness of the populations minds, because of closed minds we have wars, riots, tears and shame. Open up and understand a little more and eventually things end in words and arguments and not in tears and hospital admissions.

6. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
I'd like to say my dream career would be a constant mix of dessert making, blogging, makeup, gaming, eating and traveling. But let's be realistic here, how long will that really make me happy though, eventually i'll tire. I think in the end the happiest job will be a job where you're helping the homeless, the sick, the young, the poor. Any job where at the end of the day you make someone smile with so much gratitude after they've lost hope, is one of the most heartwarming things. 
7. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
Currently? Only doing a part time job and attending uni, It is a lifestyle I commend, to work and study it's a mixture of experiences I suppose. I think I've done things in my life up till now for me to be content so far. 
8. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
Well I would marry much younger, have kids by now, probably would not have gone to university and spend my time with a full time job making money to travel and have a wonderful life with my family but wouldn't be able to do a job i'd love because my time would restrict me. 
9. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
I truly believe that 40% of the time we have control of our life, our actions, no matter how small effect the future and the bits and pieces we do now add to what we have. But 60% of the time life throws you a few things to dodge and learn from. 
10. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
I'm more concerned about doing the right things, guilt is a horrible feeling and sticks with you for the rest of your life.
11. You are having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
Look everyone has their own opinion, I would defend my friend in certain aspects if the comments get far too strong however you can't expect everybody to agree with you. 
12. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
Never be afraid.
13. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
Yeah I probably would. I would do anything for my loved ones if they needed me.
14. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
Well have a look at art, people judge as artists as insane or strange but in the end they are artists they create something amazing. An even better example is when some prisons made their criminals create artworks and they're strange considering they're background but in the end its considered commendable art. 
15. What is something you know you do differently than most people?
To be honest I probably find that I'm quite versatile in the fact that I don't quite pinpoint exactly what I like, and in doing so I like a wide variety of things. Because of this I'm probably at a disadvantage because it's not a single thing that I concentrate on. 

16. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
Well not everyones the same obviously. 
17. What is one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
Go skydiving and travelling on my own, the thing holding me down between both those things is cost, at the moment my bank account has a constant drain which will only fill up at the end of the year so these things are in motion just not at the meantime. 
18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
Yes, but I'm not too sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing since maybe it really is meant to be. 
19. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
Bristol, United Kingdom. 
It's the largest colony of culture. employment and education in it's region, being from a commonwealth country, if I had a choice I'd just go back to the roots of our government. 
20. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
No I just press it once, I don't really like elevators anyway so the time it takes to show up doesn't really concern me. 
21. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
Joyful simpleton, things are better when you know less because you seem to appreciate the little things just that little bit more than others.
22. Why are you, you?
I'm me because I was shaped by a beautiful family and an amazing group of friends to create the personality that I've become today. 
23. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
I hope so, my friends are one of the most important aspects of my life and I'd do anything for them if there ever was a time of need. 
24. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
Losing touch with a good friend, I've had it happen before and it really freaking sucks after all I thought I was the best I could be. Distance doesn't mean anything, if you want to carry something on you'd do so regardless of distance or time. 
25. What are you most grateful for?
My family, I'm grateful to have such a close family that is truly concerned for my wellbeing no matter what and continues to have a positive outlook on everything that happens. 
26. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
I would rather lose all my old memories, my memory isn't exactly amazing anyway so newer ones would stick to me much better regardless. 
27. Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
Wasn't every truth once challenged?
28. Has your greatest fear ever come true?
Not yet and I hope to hold it off for the longest time possible. 
29. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
Had it been a year before or after it probably wouldn't but 5 years ago I was about 13 and yes it did matter and does matter now. It was a huge blow at such a young age and it will be something that will stick with me for a long time. 
30. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
My happiest memory was when I was about 8 and had gone to China with my family and we were trying to take a family photo but my dad couldn't work out the self timer on the camera so about 30 of the photos was him running and almost but not quite making it into the shot and the rest of us in fits of laughter. 
31. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
I found that when I went to an orientation day for Le Cordon Bleu I was so inspired so much and I could feel a real passion and interest. 
32. If not now, then when?
"If not me, then who?" Lion King 1 1/2 fans would know
There are reasons as to why that shouldn't be questioned. 
33. If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
The thing that holds people back is what they have to lose
34. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
Yes definitely, Body language can say more than words. 
35. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?
Because people aren't willing to accept anything other than they're religion
36. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
It depends what you consider evil I guess. 
37. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
No, One million doesn't get you as much as it used to .
38. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
If you enjoy doing it, I wouldn't consider it work, I enjoy blogging and cooking but I wouldn't consider it work because I enjoy it so much. 
39. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?
I make sure that every day is different, so no never. 
40. When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
Last year when i was doing the HSC and I applied to change subjects to physics and no-one really supported me in my decision. Not really huge but moving to physics was one of the best decisions I've ever made. 
41. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
I thought I answered this? maybe not. 
I would visit a fe of my closes friends but for the most part I would spend all my time with my family. 
42. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
No way! I'd rather live an amazing life that I've made and earned myself rather than something that was just given to me at price. 
43. What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
Living is only a definition of someone who only tries just enough to cope whereas being alive challenges how much you can achieve in your life.
44. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
For a very broad question it can often be inappropriate, sometimes the right thing to you may not be the right thing for others. . 
45. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
"Don't be afraid to make a mistake" although sometimes we learn from our mistakes , they often can be incredibly detrimental, we're afraid fo that one day the mistake costs you more than you realised 
46. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
I'd probably be a lot more lazy and just walk around in my pyjamas all day. 
47. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
Actually recently since i've been listening to some meditation, the first thing they ask is "notice your own breathing" 
48. What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
I love meeting new people, I love baking, I love making people smile, I love learning new things, I love sharing my knowledge with others. I love cuddling. 
Yeah I guess I've done a few things to support me like that. 
49. In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that?
Maybe not yesterday but if you asked about yesterday 2 weeks ahead, yes I would definitely remember it for the rest of my life. 
50. Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
I've made sure that majority of my decisions I make for myself so only I can be responsible for the consequences. 

Labels: , , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something!