JAYBEAR ❝ lifestyle · beauty · fashion ❞   |   twitter   ·   facebook   ·   tumblr   ·   Eatventures   ·   follow   ·  dashboard





About
♥ Hello.
My name's Jay and I want to share a little about me to the world.
▽ Queen of Diamonds.
xx.


Instagram
@jayybearable
LookBook

Follow
Follow on Bloglovin


Contact
For business inquiries please contact me on

jaysantiago2312@gmail.com.au


Australian Women Bloggers Directory by Blog Chicks


Sponsor


disclaimer
Layout made by
tkh
All Opinions and Thoughts are my own, I'm not affiliated with any company. Each post is chosen to benefit or be of interest to my readers. Everything is written by my own personal opinion and uninfluenced by sponsors or gifts. Any sponsorship or gifted reviews or posts will be stated otherwise and based on honest opinion.

  Inspiration Station
Hey guys this post is going to be picture heavy, I may go into detail about each of these people in the future but for now this is my general faves right now.
This post is my little share spot to say who inspires me at the moment, they are the people who inspire me in fashion, personality and just all around lifestyle.


BeautyCrush Sammi Maria

Fashionista804 Sophia Chang

Clothesencounters Jenn Im

Style2Bones Dominique

Fanny Lyckmann


Rihanna

Rita Ora



Karreuche Tran

Cassie

Mary-Kate & Ashley


Labels: , , , , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something!