JAYBEAR ❝ lifestyle · beauty · fashion ❞   |   twitter   ·   facebook   ·   tumblr   ·   Eatventures   ·   follow   ·  dashboard





About
♥ Hello.
My name's Jay and I want to share a little about me to the world.
▽ Queen of Diamonds.
xx.


Instagram
@jayybearable
LookBook

Follow
Follow on Bloglovin


Contact
For business inquiries please contact me on

jaysantiago2312@gmail.com.au


Australian Women Bloggers Directory by Blog Chicks


Sponsor


disclaimer
Layout made by
tkh
All Opinions and Thoughts are my own, I'm not affiliated with any company. Each post is chosen to benefit or be of interest to my readers. Everything is written by my own personal opinion and uninfluenced by sponsors or gifts. Any sponsorship or gifted reviews or posts will be stated otherwise and based on honest opinion.

  Music Monday: 24th January
Inspired by the absolutely amazing Finn Harries (www.jacksgap.com) and his keen taste of music.
Music Monday is my series of favourite music or amazing diamonds that I've found during the week. I'll try as much as I can to post consistently however I can't entirely promise every monday every time.
Hope you enjoy this, let me know what you think and let me know if you have any suggestions 



Disclosure  (Cover) -Andrew Garcia & Josh Golden



Simple Things - Miguel



Beyonce- Mitch and Scott



Love of My Life - Justin Timberlake

Hello diamonds hope your last couple of weeks went well.
This playlist  has been mulling over my mind for a while and I couldn't quite figure out what I was listening to lately.

Apart from Josh Golden's stunning looks and Andrew Garcia's voice like heaven, the two make a killer combo in turning a pop song into a sentimental smooth sound. I immediately fell in love with this cover, I found that simple piano and their voices really bring a lot more light to the lyric and really make them shine.

Miguel is one of those singers that I don't really know much about but every time i listen to more of his stuff I realize I love all of it. Simple thiings is a great little song expressing that a lot of the time we don't want anything but the simple things to just lie with you and just be with you.

Next is Beyonce by Mitch and Scott of Pentatonix/Superfruit.
Oh my goodness acapella always amazes me but these two have just left me in awe, whether on their own or with the rest of Pentatonixx. With their innate  love for Beyonce they went beyond your average youtube music artist and covered the whole album! This is absolutely amazing and their vocal range leaves me stunned.

Lastly is not actually a titled song in the JT 2020 album, actually it's the interlude from Mirrors.
Justin Timberlake makes amazing little interludes to the end of songs and in this case I actually like the interlude a lot more than the main song it's attached to. I got this song by itself because I found the length of the interlude makes a great little interlude to a playlist.

Enjoy the week diamonds and let me know what you've been up to

xx.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something!