JAYBEAR ❝ lifestyle · beauty · fashion ❞   |   twitter   ·   facebook   ·   tumblr   ·   Eatventures   ·   follow   ·  dashboard





About
♥ Hello.
My name's Jay and I want to share a little about me to the world.
▽ Queen of Diamonds.
xx.


Instagram
@jayybearable
LookBook

Follow
Follow on Bloglovin


Contact
For business inquiries please contact me on

jaysantiago2312@gmail.com.au


Australian Women Bloggers Directory by Blog Chicks


Sponsor


disclaimer
Layout made by
tkh
All Opinions and Thoughts are my own, I'm not affiliated with any company. Each post is chosen to benefit or be of interest to my readers. Everything is written by my own personal opinion and uninfluenced by sponsors or gifts. Any sponsorship or gifted reviews or posts will be stated otherwise and based on honest opinion.

  Batman Arkham Asylum Review
WARNING: May be biased opinion due to favoritism.

So I kick started the Arkham Adventure by finally the first game of a sequel as I notoriously buy the second one and find myself confused in understanding the story.
I recommend this game who have a love for batman as I do or looking at Gotham city and it's characters in a darker more sinister form. This game actually reminded me quite a bit of Alice Mcgee's Alice, the lack of brightness and the key use of color and concept art is pretty similar in that aspect.

I thought the game was very smooth but really linear, it lacked that extra oomph to make you really feel the batman within. I think it was the lack of jumping, that's an issue for me if I don't have control of my ump. I feel without the ability to jump I don't that real gaming feel, I feel like I'm doing an interactive story. That being said, about halfway through the game I got so fed up with such a linear game that I actually stopped for a while and made a start on Portal 2 and Final Fantasy XIII.
Nonetheless batman made up for it with the amazingly smooth combat throughout the game. Like Madness returns, I liked the duo perspectives between detective mode and general vision.

I loved how the character designs, I definitely wish I saw more of them. The game designer definitely needs a pat on the back because the whole design of the world, every nook and cranny was beautifully detailed.

I found that the game ended far too quickly for my liking, but that might be because I took a break in the middle so my sense of time got a bit warped.

I had fun with this game but I can definitely understand why someone wouldn't, from what I've seen of Arkham City the gameplay is a lot smoother and a lot lighter. I found the controls for Arkham Asylum quite heavy and movement really slow so I can't wait to see what Arkham City's like when I get around to getting a copy.

I'd give this a 6/10 in my books not as high as I thought but it's never changed my opinion, batman will always be my number one.

Till next time
xx.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something!