JAYBEAR ❝ lifestyle · beauty · fashion ❞   |   twitter   ·   facebook   ·   tumblr   ·   Eatventures   ·   follow   ·  dashboard





About
♥ Hello.
My name's Jay and I want to share a little about me to the world.
▽ Queen of Diamonds.
xx.


Instagram
@jayybearable
LookBook

Follow
Follow on Bloglovin


Contact
For business inquiries please contact me on

jaysantiago2312@gmail.com.au


Australian Women Bloggers Directory by Blog Chicks


Sponsor


disclaimer
Layout made by
tkh
All Opinions and Thoughts are my own, I'm not affiliated with any company. Each post is chosen to benefit or be of interest to my readers. Everything is written by my own personal opinion and uninfluenced by sponsors or gifts. Any sponsorship or gifted reviews or posts will be stated otherwise and based on honest opinion.

  Lady Gaga Fame Perfume Review
Lady Gaga Fame, the first ever black eau de parfum.
First of its kind, this perfume is an innovation in fluid technology. It's black like the soul of fame, but invisible once airborne. 
Lady Gaga Fame is built around three main accords: Dark, sensual and light. The dark accord was inspired  by Belladonna, the deadly nightshade possessed by haunted beauties since the 18th century. From this darkness, the fragrance evolves to a sensual accord of opulence, a fusion of dripping honey, saffron and apricot nectar. And lastly, the light accord whispers magnificence while the rich floral layer of crushed Tiger Orchid & Jasmine sambac embodies a timeless beauty. 

"Fame is an illusion if you want it anyone can have it"
-Lady Gaga



Before smelling this perfume I had seen and read a few reviews about what people originally thought about it and a lot of bloggers and youtubers thought it was a very generic smell and compared it to Wanderlust by Taylor Swift.
I COMPLETELY disagree with this! 
Yes I agree that Wanderlust did smell very generic teen perfume, not necessarily meant it was a bad perfume, just wasn't a stand out perfume. However I found that Fame smells very individual and it's one of those scents that you can recognise in a gunshot if someone's wearing it like Alien or Daisy.




First impressions before even smelling it, I thought the bottle was really creative considering that not only is it just aesthetically appealing mixing sharp with round, gold and black, but can be used as a holder for your perfume whilst it's in use. So the bottle itself had me sold.
Upon smelling it, I didn't have any expectations from the perfume so I found it quite amazing, just a tad.  Gaga describes her perfume as using Push and Pull technology whereas most perfumes use 3 levels of scents and notes. To be honest when I first heard that I was really sceptical, "Yeah right, perfume's perfume it's been around for years you can't change how it is" but it's true, there is a sense of push and pull as you're smelling it you can't quite find whats the main scent or which one takes over.
It's interesting that the liquid is black but it doesn't really effect me too much, yeah it's cool i guess but i'd be happy even if the bottle was black i guess it doesn't make any real difference to me.

The thing I love about this perfume most of all is how long this perfume lasts, it lasts forever!
When I first was trying to figure whether or not to buy it I had a little one of those sample papers and the scent on that lasted 4 days, it didn't fade it didn't mix it still smelt as amazing as ever.

It's hard to describe the smell exactly, it's flowery and sweet but yet really musky, it sounds quite like a mature smell, it's not necessarily super sweet like JLo Live was.
Like she says it's a very push and pull scent, the second you come close to smelling something familiar something else pulls it away.

When I purchased this perfume (I bought a 50ml and a 30ml for myself and my sister) I received a roll on perfume and a pair of sunglasses with the purchase which was a lovely surprise. The sunglasses don't quite suit my face I don't think but maybe i'll make it work. 
I highly recommend everyone to give this a smell because I think this perfume is amazing and i'll definitely buy it again and again.

xx. 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something!