JAYBEAR ❝ lifestyle · beauty · fashion ❞   |   twitter   ·   facebook   ·   tumblr   ·   Eatventures   ·   follow   ·  dashboard





About
♥ Hello.
My name's Jay and I want to share a little about me to the world.
▽ Queen of Diamonds.
xx.


Instagram
@jayybearable
LookBook

Follow
Follow on Bloglovin


Contact
For business inquiries please contact me on

jaysantiago2312@gmail.com.au


Australian Women Bloggers Directory by Blog Chicks


Sponsor


disclaimer
Layout made by
tkh
All Opinions and Thoughts are my own, I'm not affiliated with any company. Each post is chosen to benefit or be of interest to my readers. Everything is written by my own personal opinion and uninfluenced by sponsors or gifts. Any sponsorship or gifted reviews or posts will be stated otherwise and based on honest opinion.

  Told the moon I would be a star



Beanie: Wavy - Crooks and Castles
White Tee: Agent Ninety Nine 
Cardi: Thrifted
Skort: Ebay
Watch: Nixon
Socks: HUF Plantlife
Boots: Ebay

Hey guys!
So tuesday is my usual outfit day as it's my only full day at uni so it's the one day I take the opportunity to add some statement to my clothes.
That morning I had an 8am class and it was a little chilly in the morning but I knew it would heat up in the afternoon, my fellow morning hoes were massively glaring at me though probably thinking "what the hell is she wearing she looks ridiculous" in their trackies, they probably turned into a ball of sweat after it warmed up. I've gotten to a point where I no longer care about how ridiculous i may or may not look.
So these socks always bring a bit of attention, a little disclaimer, it's not me promoting or influencing any intention for anyone who recognises this symbol, it's just socks guys just chill. 

So this may or may not be a regular thing but I met up with my beauts cousin Ay for breakfast and we had a little mini shoot at my uni.

She looks like a sexy librarian. 

xx. 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something!