JAYBEAR ❝ lifestyle · beauty · fashion ❞   |   twitter   ·   facebook   ·   tumblr   ·   Eatventures   ·   follow   ·  dashboard





About
♥ Hello.
My name's Jay and I want to share a little about me to the world.
▽ Queen of Diamonds.
xx.


Instagram
@jayybearable
LookBook

Follow
Follow on Bloglovin


Contact
For business inquiries please contact me on

jaysantiago2312@gmail.com.au


Australian Women Bloggers Directory by Blog Chicks


Sponsor


disclaimer
Layout made by
tkh
All Opinions and Thoughts are my own, I'm not affiliated with any company. Each post is chosen to benefit or be of interest to my readers. Everything is written by my own personal opinion and uninfluenced by sponsors or gifts. Any sponsorship or gifted reviews or posts will be stated otherwise and based on honest opinion.

  Music Monday 3rd February
Inspired by the absolutely amazing Finn Harries (www.jacksgap.com) and his keen taste of music.
Music Monday is my series of favourite music or amazing diamonds that I've found during the week. I'll try as much as I can to post consistently however I can't entirely promise every monday every time.
Hope you enjoy this, let me know what you think and let me know if you have any suggestions



Say Something - A Great Big World Feat. Christina Aguilera

It Won't Stop - Sevyn Streeter Feat. Chris Brown

Ride - SoMo

Old Skool Love - Lupe Fiasco Feat. Ed Sheeran

~~
First Music Monday of the Year!!
So, since I've been away and coming back and working straight away the only real source of my music is based on the radio for the time being.
Please excuse the Top 20 feel of this MM :)

Firstly,
Say Something. This song hits close to home, I've been in so many situations in relationships in the past where you feel like you're at a standstill and you know that you've already given up on them.
It's the song for those tense moments where there's no turning back, and what happens next could determine your future together. I really love this song, it's short, simple and sweet. Tanner Patrick makes a great cover on youtube too, not the ugliest guy either ;)

Next song, I thought, was so sensual and sexy!
For some reason it reminds me of Shlomo's 'Do You Right'. Those deep beats and

Ride is another one of those sexy songs and the first time I heard it I thought it was quite poppy but the more I listened to the song and actually listened to the lyrics did I realise how sexy it was.

Lastly Old Skool love is just one of the cutest songs I've come across that just puts a smile on my face since Just a Cloud Away by Pharell. It's sweet, innocent and just makes you wanna go out in the sun on a date.

xx.


Labels: , , , , , , , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something!