JAYBEAR ❝ lifestyle · beauty · fashion ❞   |   twitter   ·   facebook   ·   tumblr   ·   Eatventures   ·   follow   ·  dashboard





About
♥ Hello.
My name's Jay and I want to share a little about me to the world.
▽ Queen of Diamonds.
xx.


Instagram
@jayybearable
LookBook

Follow
Follow on Bloglovin


Contact
For business inquiries please contact me on

jaysantiago2312@gmail.com.au


Australian Women Bloggers Directory by Blog Chicks


Sponsor


disclaimer
Layout made by
tkh
All Opinions and Thoughts are my own, I'm not affiliated with any company. Each post is chosen to benefit or be of interest to my readers. Everything is written by my own personal opinion and uninfluenced by sponsors or gifts. Any sponsorship or gifted reviews or posts will be stated otherwise and based on honest opinion.

  Music Monday 28th April
Inspired by the absolutely amazing Finn Harries (www.jacksgap.com) and his keen taste of music.
Music Monday is my series of favourite music or amazing diamonds that I've found during the week. I'll try as much as I can to post consistently however I can't entirely promise every monday every time.
Hope you enjoy this, let me know what you think and let me know if you have any suggestions 


Raindrops - Cillo

Put It - ShloMo

Stay High - Tove Lo (Habits Remix) Feat. Hippie Sabotage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imQetBAjlJ8
(blogger won't upload the video so here's the link)
Kiss Me - Ed Sheeran (Jude Woodhead Remix)

Hey everyone!
Hope you all enjoyed your last couple of long weekends over the easter break and Anzac weekend!
Lately I've been falling back into the 'chillstep' kind of music, I find it relaxing and perfect for sitting at home or long drives. It's usually got a good beat and heavy bass that can hold a good atmosphere without demanding too much attention.

First song up is Raindrops by Cillo, a slow instrumental song that reminds me of either long windy drives in the coast or reading on a rainy day. I feel like so much time passes while this song is on and for some reason I feel like a montage should be on whenever this song comes up.

First song I heard from Shlomo was "Do you right" and I was absolutely obsessed with that song.
When I heard Put It I could definitely feel the same vibe from "Do you right" radiating from it.
It's a great song a lot more relaxing and I'm definitely going to invest a little more time in listening to a bit more of his stuff.

Stay High showed up on my pandora one afternoon drive and I actually had to pull over just to save the details of this song so I could grab it later!
It's got a heavy bass and I'm absolutely obsessed with listening to it in the car!

Lastly I may have had Ed Sheeran's original Kiss Me on a music monday a while back, I find the song very sensual and at the same time a little sad for some reason. Alas there is a remix and I'm always belting this song out whenever it's on. I think the added beat adds a little more drama and 'oomph' to the song.

What have you guys been listening to lately?

xx.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something!