JAYBEAR ❝ lifestyle · beauty · fashion ❞   |   twitter   ·   facebook   ·   tumblr   ·   Eatventures   ·   follow   ·  dashboard





About
♥ Hello.
My name's Jay and I want to share a little about me to the world.
▽ Queen of Diamonds.
xx.


Instagram
@jayybearable
LookBook

Follow
Follow on Bloglovin


Contact
For business inquiries please contact me on

jaysantiago2312@gmail.com.au


Australian Women Bloggers Directory by Blog Chicks


Sponsor


disclaimer
Layout made by
tkh
All Opinions and Thoughts are my own, I'm not affiliated with any company. Each post is chosen to benefit or be of interest to my readers. Everything is written by my own personal opinion and uninfluenced by sponsors or gifts. Any sponsorship or gifted reviews or posts will be stated otherwise and based on honest opinion.

  Music Monday 2nd June
Inspired by the absolutely amazing Finn Harries (www.jacksgap.com) and his keen taste of music.
Music Monday is my series of favourite music or amazing diamonds that I've found during the week. I'll try as much as I can to post consistently however I can't entirely promise every monday every time.
Hope you enjoy this, let me know what you think and let me know if you have any suggestions 


Move On - Garden City Movement

Settle Down (Young Ruffian Remix) - 1975

Undress U - Giraffage

Habits of My Heart (Sufjan Stevens Remake) - Jaymes Young

As you can probably tell, I've been listening to Majestic Casual's channel quite a bit lately :)
These tunes are a little more on the smoother chill step side of life.
Something good to listen to when you're driving or if you're out having an afternoon chill outside.

Move On is a lovely relaxing little song that goes really well with tea and an empty agenda for the day. It reminds me of watching cars from a balcony at dusk in the city. It's the type of song you clear your mind to and just absorb the atmosphere.

I'm not the biggest fan of The 1975, they're kind of take or leave for me.
The Young Ruffian remix of this however is so appealing to me for some reason. It slows the song right down and throws away that pop feel to the song and adds a bit of bass giving it that rnb feel.
I really love this remix because it reminds me Bone Thug n Harmony for some reason and I just really love that beat throughout the track.

Undress U really took a while to grow on me but it did eventually, it's a slow start and it's a little different with the vocals. Once you listen to it a couple of times it turns out to be a really chilled and relaxing song.

Lastly Habits of my Heart.
I really really love this song cos of the beat that resonates within it, it's a really simple song with clear lyrics it's really just easy listening.

Enjoy your week guys!

xx.

Labels: , , , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something!