JAYBEAR ❝ lifestyle · beauty · fashion ❞   |   twitter   ·   facebook   ·   tumblr   ·   Eatventures   ·   follow   ·  dashboard





About
♥ Hello.
My name's Jay and I want to share a little about me to the world.
▽ Queen of Diamonds.
xx.


Instagram
@jayybearable
LookBook

Follow
Follow on Bloglovin


Contact
For business inquiries please contact me on

jaysantiago2312@gmail.com.au


Australian Women Bloggers Directory by Blog Chicks


Sponsor


disclaimer
Layout made by
tkh
All Opinions and Thoughts are my own, I'm not affiliated with any company. Each post is chosen to benefit or be of interest to my readers. Everything is written by my own personal opinion and uninfluenced by sponsors or gifts. Any sponsorship or gifted reviews or posts will be stated otherwise and based on honest opinion.

  Music Monday: 10th October 2014
Inspired by the absolutely amazing Finn Harries (www.jacksgap.com) and his keen taste of music.
Music Monday is my series of favourite music or amazing diamonds that I've found during the week. I'll try as much as I can to post consistently however I can't entirely promise every monday every time.
Hope you enjoy this, let me know what you think and let me know if you have any suggestions


Or Nah (Remix Feat Ty Dolla $ign & Wiz Khalifa) - The Weeknd


Ride feat Ludacris- Ciara 




Latch (Acoustic) - Sam Smith



Arrows feat Macklemore - Fences


To start is a couple of the current sexiest songs for me right now.
The Weeknd with his smooth voice just kills it in Or Nah and Ride is just a blast from the past that you just want to grind up to someone to. There's not a whole heap to say about these first few songs but that. 

Latch was a song that really caught my heart when I heard Josh Golden and Andrew Garcia's cover but once I heard the original acoustic, it really hits it hard. 
It's a sweet song that really sums up a good moment between yourself and your lover, one of those songs where it all just fits into place.

Lastly is a song that I think suits the warming weather, a great beat and message that I can just imagine going roadtripping or adventuring to this song. 
Macklemore is always a great summer singer and he's always on my summer playlist. 

Hope your week is treating you all well 
Let me know what your Summer tracks are

xx. 




Labels: , , , , , , , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something!