Nominated by Siree and Talyssa of The Hidden Thimble, thanks so much you girls are beauts.
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions from your nominator.
3. Nominate bloggers who have less than 500 followers. (Basing this on Bloglovin, if not then Instagram “microblog”)
4. Create 11 new questions.
5. Notify your nominees through social media
1. What’s the story behind your blog name?
My Blog name came from a last minute made up story to make a little girl smile, the story was based on the adventures of a little fox called Jayybear who thought she was a big ferocious bear. It picked up as a nickname and a username for most of my social media. I always felt like occasionally I was that little fox taking on the world.
2. What does a normal day in your life look like?
A normal day means a day at work or uni followed by study for a few hours, after a good feed I finish the night with a cup of tea and browse through youtube videos or the blogosphere to see what's going on. Most nights if I'm not held up by studying I'll be blogging later at night or editing photos. My favorite thing to do is to look up trending restaurants or reviews for my Eatventures blog.
3. Tea or coffee?
Both. Start the day with a strong coffee followed by an English Breakfast tea half way through the morning. Later in the afternoon top it off with another coffee and end the night with another tea. Current favorite brews are Sydney Breakfast, Gorgeous Geisha and Sleep Tight (T2 teas)
4. Why did you start your blog?
I wanted to get involved in such a avid and fun community and get amongst the world of friendly faces. I was excited to share my opinions and ideas about the products that are available out there to the community, I was heavily influenced and inspired by bloggers already and this was my way to give back to their inspiration.
5. What’s the best advice you have ever gotten?
To write from the heart rather than what is trending. By letting go of what everyone else is doing and doing your own thing is how I found myself blogging in the first place.
6. What is your favorite post that you’ve written? (Please provide link!)
My favourite post is Alleydays because it includes a couple of my closest friends messing around with cameras and trying to get the best shot. It's a past time of ours to take photos no matter the occasion, way before social media took over and we've continued to do the same ever since.
7. What is the most exciting thing about blogging for you?
The most exciting thing has always been learning new things and seeing my readers respond to my posts. It always feels like a ramble into thin air until I get recommendations, meet bloggers or receive comments. And all these things blow my mind away, because I'd never imagine my writing on a screen could bring me somewhere or influence me or others so much.
8. What’s your favourite social media platform?
It's such an easy app and there's updates all the time to see what's new and what's trending.
The app makes it super easy to go through and explore in this app compared to anything else.
9. Do you think of yourself as an introvert or an extrovert?
Sitting behind a computer screen is the most social i get most nights and blogger meet ups are extremely terrifying to me. If being a blogger has taught me anything, it's to conquer my fears.
10. What or who is your current obsession?
My current obsession is the lipstick "Velvet Teddy" I honestly can't get enough of it and it's just perfect for any weather.
11. Where do you want to take your blog next (taken from Hidden thimble as I don't think we had a question 11)
I really love my blog, i'm concentrating on developing my food blog at the moment and i feel like this blog is where i get to release all my other interests. For now i just want to have fun and share everything with my readers and grow with them too.
Here are my questions!
1. Who's your blogging inspiration ?
2. What time of day do you blog the most?
3. What's your guilty pleasure ?
4. What has blogging changed about you ?
5. If you moved to another city, where would it be?
6. How do you spend your me time?
7. Are you a caller or texter ?
8. What blogging platform do you use and why?
9. What skill would you like to learn in the future?
10. What camera do you use?
11. Describe yourself in one word.
Nominees you are:
Labels: 2015, blogger, liebster award, new blog, nominee, Sydney