JAYBEAR ❝ lifestyle · beauty · fashion ❞   |   twitter   ·   facebook   ·   tumblr   ·   Eatventures   ·   follow   ·  dashboard





About
♥ Hello.
My name's Jay and I want to share a little about me to the world.
▽ Queen of Diamonds.
xx.


Instagram
@jayybearable
LookBook

Follow
Follow on Bloglovin


Contact
For business inquiries please contact me on

jaysantiago2312@gmail.com.au


Australian Women Bloggers Directory by Blog Chicks


Sponsor


disclaimer
Layout made by
tkh
All Opinions and Thoughts are my own, I'm not affiliated with any company. Each post is chosen to benefit or be of interest to my readers. Everything is written by my own personal opinion and uninfluenced by sponsors or gifts. Any sponsorship or gifted reviews or posts will be stated otherwise and based on honest opinion.

  BellaBox October Review.
Pretty In Pink 
This month was BellaBox's first year anniversary!! 
So every BellaBox given out in October had a $1 donation to the Look Good Feel Better Foundation and they even included a little treat from Chocolatier. Yum~ 
The theme this month was Pretty in Pink, adding that little pretty color to bring a smile and add a little pop of color to your daily face. 



Chocolatier Pink Heart Chocolate

Unfortunately I don't have a photo because I ate it as soon as I saw this gem. I'll have you know it was delicious. 

Carmex Moisture + Ultra Hydrating Lip Balm - Sheer Pink




I've previously used Carmex and it's considered a favourite of mine, I usually use the traditional Carmex though. I discovered Carmex after coming back from a weekend of camp and during that time my lips became terribly chapped and they succumbed to wind burn and my god did it hurt.
Someone suggested Carmex and since then it has been number one on my favourites list so I was excited to see that a lovely pink stick of Carmex was in my box. 
The lip balm has a surprisingly heavy and moisturising texture and has a very very slight pink sheen. What I noticed mostly about this lipbalm though is that is smells so strongly of Coconut/Malibu. 
Although it is quite a good lipbalm personally I'd rather stick to the classic.


DKNY Fresh Blossom Eau So Intense


DKNY is one of those scents that you recognise straight away, it so distinctive! I find that DKNY's scents are very very generic scents that float around during Spring/Summer and it's kind of one of those things that let me know that warm weather is just around the corner because so many people have DKNY and use it as their summer smell. 
This one in particular I haven't tried out and I found it really floral and light, it's quite a fresh scent so it wasn't particularly strong or heavy or overpowering at all. 
It lasts a good while too if you're not out in the sun sweating it out, I wore this to work and my workplace requires me to interact with people at a close range so it's really important for me to have a perfume that isn't over powering at all and I thought this was perfect for it. 

Klorane Shampoo with Oat Milk

I was absolutely ecstatic when I saw this little sample bottle in the Bellabox this month because I remember writing about wanting to try it in my last review on BB's website. 
It was everything I imagined it'd be like, the shampoo is really gel like and wasn't too thick but it had a really lovely freshly clean smell, almost like how you imagine freshly washed clothes to smell. It lathers quite nicely surprisingly I thought it would take like a whole cupful before it started lathering cos in my mind lather=clean, and yeah I know not really but thats in my mind. Sorry New Zealand, with your hard water I get frustrated that my soap won't lather there, even though it is like the most amazing place ever. 
What I love about this shampoo is that it's so natural and healthy for your hair and you can definitely feel results!

Klorane Conditioning Cream with Pomegranate


Like above I loved this as well, the Klorane products were definitely my favourites this month! 
The difference with the Conditioning Cream is that it smells absolutely amazing, like Pomegranate obviously it was subtle but amazing! The texture of this wasn't like your usual conditioners, it was incredibly thick almost like the consistency of natural yoghurt or Fruché. I'm not sure if it's just my hair but I found that I needed to use quite a bit of product to fully cover my hair but it did have that nice natural smoothness after. This will sound incredibly odd but this didn't leave my hair with that instant smooth finish, I found that most shampoos that do that although they feel nice at the time and surprising, to me they feel like they're only fixing your hair short term. What I loved is that my hair felt like it really was moisturising and taking its time to repair itself as things do. 

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color - Pearl Pusher

[Pearl Pusher on the left]
I've used this product before in this color actually and I had really horrible results it didn't dry at all it was really thick and it was really sheer. 
I'm not sure if they've changed the formula or something but when I used it this time around I was really surprised with the results! It still had that odd gel like consistency and it does feel l quite thick on you nail beds but it did dry much faster and went on smoothly and easily. It's not super opaque but you can't expect opaque from pastel colors anyway. It was a nice surprise from when I last used this product which I'm actually pretty happy about so now I can stop hating on it every time i pass it in the shops! 

Clinique Turnaround Concentrate Extra Radiance Renewer

I was always really curious to try Clinique, especially a Radiance skin care thing because I was never sure as to how they would do that. Because really what does that mean, how do you radiance yourself. 
I must sound ridiculous. 
HOWEVER I must say I did feel radiant, I felt like my skin had this lovely natural glow to it, the texture is quite runny but glides extremely smoothly like a primer. If you are looking for this "Radiance" I definitely recommend this!

Estée Lauder Resilience Lift Instant Action Lift Treatment

I've only ever used Estée Lauder's mascara which I love to bits so I was very curious to try the 'Instant' Action lift treatment. 
Things that often say "Instant" are things I'm very sceptical about as I don't imagine they're very useful in the long term. 
When using this I found the texture quite thick but it's extremely fast drying, I did find however that I had to use quite a bit of product to cover my whole face. It's a very light formula so it didn't weigh your skin down as some moisturisers do. One of the things about this is that it makes your skin feel absolutely amazing, seriously my face felt so unbelievably smooth, almost like a primer. In terms of instant that was the only instant thing that I noticed, but the next day my skin felt tighter, healthy and well..uplifted! 


Burjois Smoky Pencil 72 Dark Purple  

I used to be a huge fan of Pencil liners and even nowadays my eyeliner is a definite essential in my every day routine.
At the moment I'm big on my nudes and browns so receiving a dark purple color made me think about how I can incorporate this into my make up. I used it mostly as a stand out color  against my black liner, often I used this as an alternative to eyeshadow actually. 

This is an amazing color for those in-between months like autumn and spring, I never realised just how versatile it could be actually. It's quite smooth and it smudges and blends really well, the lasting time is average but the greatest thing about this eyeliner is the brush on the end rather than a little sponge blender making blending the easiest thing! 

Well that was October's BellaBox and it was a true delight!
Can't wait for November's BellaBox to come by!

xx. 




____________________________________________________________________

Visit BellaBox's website here

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something!