JAYBEAR ❝ lifestyle · beauty · fashion ❞   |   twitter   ·   facebook   ·   tumblr   ·   Eatventures   ·   follow   ·  dashboard





About
♥ Hello.
My name's Jay and I want to share a little about me to the world.
▽ Queen of Diamonds.
xx.


Instagram
@jayybearable
LookBook

Follow
Follow on Bloglovin


Contact
For business inquiries please contact me on

jaysantiago2312@gmail.com.au


Australian Women Bloggers Directory by Blog Chicks


Sponsor


disclaimer
Layout made by
tkh
All Opinions and Thoughts are my own, I'm not affiliated with any company. Each post is chosen to benefit or be of interest to my readers. Everything is written by my own personal opinion and uninfluenced by sponsors or gifts. Any sponsorship or gifted reviews or posts will be stated otherwise and based on honest opinion.

  Music Monday: 29th July
Inspired by the absolutely amazing Finn Harries (www.finnharries.com) and his keen taste of music.
Music Monday is my series of favourite music or amazing diamonds that I've found during the week. I'll try as much as I can to post consistently however I can't entirely promise every monday every time.
Hope you enjoy this, let me know what you think and let me know if you have any suggestions. 


[click here for proper link, it wouldn't upload to blogger for some reason]
Take On Me - The Blanks


We Can't Stop - Chester See, Andrew Garcia, Josh Golden and Andy Lange (Miley Cyrus) 


Candles in the Sun - Miguel 


Makin Good Love (Rendition by SoMo) - Avant

Hey guys
So this week I decided to highlight a few of the slower songs that I've been listening to lately in the lead up to the start of the second semester and also the start of a new job!
I also won't be seeing my favourite diamond next weekend (we only get to see each other once a week) because he's a boss and is going on a work trip. le sigh-

Take On Me was an amazing song as the original but when I heard The Blanks do a cover at the concert last year in Sydney, it brought me to tears. This song has to be played at my wedding!

We Can't Stop, the cover by some of the YTF boys is just the cutest song and that video clip is disturbingly accurate. But let's be honest girls, you can't help but gush at every pool scene that Chester See and Josh Golden have in that. I-pause-every-time *drool*

Candles in the Sun is an interesting song, personally I love it but it can be a hit or miss with most people.

Makin Good Love, this is the sexiest song I swear.

Let me know any suggestions or what you think about these songs

xx.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something!