JAYBEAR ❝ lifestyle · beauty · fashion ❞   |   twitter   ·   facebook   ·   tumblr   ·   Eatventures   ·   follow   ·  dashboard





About
♥ Hello.
My name's Jay and I want to share a little about me to the world.
▽ Queen of Diamonds.
xx.


Instagram
@jayybearable
LookBook

Follow
Follow on Bloglovin


Contact
For business inquiries please contact me on

jaysantiago2312@gmail.com.au


Australian Women Bloggers Directory by Blog Chicks


Sponsor


disclaimer
Layout made by
tkh
All Opinions and Thoughts are my own, I'm not affiliated with any company. Each post is chosen to benefit or be of interest to my readers. Everything is written by my own personal opinion and uninfluenced by sponsors or gifts. Any sponsorship or gifted reviews or posts will be stated otherwise and based on honest opinion.

  Marc Jacobs Honey Review

Honey by Marc Jacobs is a sunny, delicious floral—energetic and alluring, with a sparkling, golden touch. The perfect mix of brightness and warmth. 

--

I recently received the new Marc Jacobs perfume 'Honey'!
The new fragrance hit the stores recently bringing another scent to the infamous line!

First impressions prior to smelling the perfume is definitely about the bottle and over all packaging.
With an almost identical bottle to Marc Jacob's Dot, Honey seemed to have a more approachable look to it. Being a lovely 'honey' color and using whites and yellows the bottle just screams S/S, much like daisy, and I'm just drawn to it like a bee to honey.
The bottle is very round and just, I guess cute to say the least, it's not feminine or petit just round, small and cute.

At first I was a little weary about how similar it would be to Dot, personally Dot didn't leave much of an impression on me, it wasn't a stand out nor did it seem to suit me at all. I was expecting a super sweet scent that was pretty much like inhaling sugar since Daisy is definitely floral no matter how deep the tones go.

The first time I smelt this perfume I  couldn't quite decide if I loved it or not.
It wasn't as sweet as I expected but had a rather citrus-y tone to it. There was a strong base tone of vanilla that I could recognise and it truly left me a bit unsure for a while. After wearing it the perfume seemed to get a little better as it really worked into my skin, I started to smell the more floral scents that were in the fragrance and the consistent basal tone of honey carried on throughout the whole day.

The scent is perfect for the warming weather as seasons change and flowers bloom Honey fits right into the picture.
It's a moderate smell, it's not as soft and light as Daisy but it's not so strong as Fame or Alien.
This is the perfect daytime perfume to go with light colors and those warm nights out, this perfume gets me excited for the warming weather!
Let me know what you guys think.

xx.




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something!