JAYBEAR ❝ lifestyle · beauty · fashion ❞   |   twitter   ·   facebook   ·   tumblr   ·   Eatventures   ·   follow   ·  dashboard





About
♥ Hello.
My name's Jay and I want to share a little about me to the world.
▽ Queen of Diamonds.
xx.


Instagram
@jayybearable
LookBook

Follow
Follow on Bloglovin


Contact
For business inquiries please contact me on

jaysantiago2312@gmail.com.au


Australian Women Bloggers Directory by Blog Chicks


Sponsor


disclaimer
Layout made by
tkh
All Opinions and Thoughts are my own, I'm not affiliated with any company. Each post is chosen to benefit or be of interest to my readers. Everything is written by my own personal opinion and uninfluenced by sponsors or gifts. Any sponsorship or gifted reviews or posts will be stated otherwise and based on honest opinion.

  Sydney Symphony and Sunny Days

Recently, I had the pleasure (thanks to a diamond) to go see the sydney symphony and soloist Thiabaudet play Gershwin. The day started with a morning breakfast date at one of our favorite spots 'Jet Cafe' in QVB. 

Excuse the blurry face.
Lachlan got Pancakes with bacon (not on the menu but he did ask the chef if it was possible) which is one of his absolute favorite things in the world, personally i don't quite get it. And I had Mushroom Bruschetta with parmesan and a herb drizzle. YUUUM



Unfortunately we're not allowed to take photos inside the room of the Opera House but it was a beautiful experience and really pulls out past memories of studying Music in High School.



I will never get sick of this skyline



We ended up at Opera bar and just let the day unfold from there. 
Will hopefully be blogging more after Jan as things have been so hectic with work D:
See you soon

xx. 

Labels: , , , , , , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something!