JAYBEAR ❝ lifestyle · beauty · fashion ❞   |   twitter   ·   facebook   ·   tumblr   ·   Eatventures   ·   follow   ·  dashboard





About
♥ Hello.
My name's Jay and I want to share a little about me to the world.
▽ Queen of Diamonds.
xx.


Instagram
@jayybearable
LookBook

Follow
Follow on Bloglovin


Contact
For business inquiries please contact me on

jaysantiago2312@gmail.com.au


Australian Women Bloggers Directory by Blog Chicks


Sponsor


disclaimer
Layout made by
tkh
All Opinions and Thoughts are my own, I'm not affiliated with any company. Each post is chosen to benefit or be of interest to my readers. Everything is written by my own personal opinion and uninfluenced by sponsors or gifts. Any sponsorship or gifted reviews or posts will be stated otherwise and based on honest opinion.

  Music Monday: 1st September
Inspired by the absolutely amazing Finn Harries (www.jacksgap.com) and his keen taste of music.
Music Monday is my series of favourite music or amazing diamonds that I've found during the week. I'll try as much as I can to post consistently however I can't entirely promise every monday every time.
Hope you enjoy this, let me know what you think and let me know if you have any suggestions


Farewell (Nujabes Tribute) - Witness

Often (Kyogo Remix) - The Weeknd

The Best Strawberry(Chi Duly Remix)  - Drake and Coldplay 

Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran



Starting with Farewell by Witness we have a strong piano melody that is repeated throughout the song.
This lovely little song has a beautiful air and lightness to it as well as a strong beat and rhythm to it, as an instrumental it's one of those gorgeous thinking songs.
This is the type of music I listen when I'm having a bit of 'me' time when I can really get out and be on my own and just have a breather and empty my mind.

Next is a Weeknd remix of Often by Kyogo, mixing Abel's magical voice and adding that kick and beat to it brings feelings of summer nights and chilling.
It gets me excited for the upcoming warmer seasons and just lying around being lazy in the sun and sand.  The lyrics however aren't quite as innocent and i'm sure you aren't either if you're listening to this :P

This is an interesting remix between Best I Ever Had by Drake and Strawberry Swing by Coldplay.
Initially looking at the combo  in writing I instantly just thought "nope, no, nada, no, it'll never work" and as it started I was like "see it sounds like some sort of rap country song" but when the beat dropped it oddly worked really well!
The backing of strawberry swing intertwines really well to Drake's song and really brings a bit more emphasis to the "sweetness" that he implies in his lyrics.

In another direction, I've been a big Ed Sheeran fan he's in my 'Tea' playlist for the more quiet days with a book and a bit of rain. Ed Sheeran's new X album is absolutely delighting to hear, being the album I got after Coldplay's ghost stories it was nice to have a lighter feel through the speakers.
This song is one of the sweetest things I've ever come across and I wanted to grab my loved ones and just dance to this song. It really warmed me up.

What have you been chilling to lately?

xx

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something!