JAYBEAR ❝ lifestyle · beauty · fashion ❞   |   twitter   ·   facebook   ·   tumblr   ·   Eatventures   ·   follow   ·  dashboard





About
♥ Hello.
My name's Jay and I want to share a little about me to the world.
▽ Queen of Diamonds.
xx.


Instagram
@jayybearable
LookBook

Follow
Follow on Bloglovin


Contact
For business inquiries please contact me on

jaysantiago2312@gmail.com.au


Australian Women Bloggers Directory by Blog Chicks


Sponsor


disclaimer
Layout made by
tkh
All Opinions and Thoughts are my own, I'm not affiliated with any company. Each post is chosen to benefit or be of interest to my readers. Everything is written by my own personal opinion and uninfluenced by sponsors or gifts. Any sponsorship or gifted reviews or posts will be stated otherwise and based on honest opinion.

  Let's talk: Dove Pure

Sometimes we gain from the more we lack and this product talk by Nuffnang is based on that theory.

No Alcohol*
No Parabens
No Colourants
No Fragrances

*Refers to Ethyl Alcohol

This is bliss to anyone that has extremely dry and sensitive skin like me,  I've recently been trialing out the Dove Pure Deodorants and I've never been so glad to see the word no. 
The four things that Dove Pure lack are in fact some of the major ingredients listings in other popular anti-perspirants and generally cosmetics as a whole that can sometimes cause irritation to peoples skin.

What makes Dove Pure stand out is that it's targeted for people like me who often don't know they bought the wrong deodorant until it's too late. Irritation, dryness, itchy-ness and white mark's aren't the cutest and I'm always happy to find a product that can avoid all of these!
Using this product it's clear that simple is best, Dove Pure contains all the right essentials nothing more nothing less.

The product itself is a light formula that glides on smoothly and smells pretty much like nothing, which is great when you realize later in the day that you don't smell like anything either (in the good way of course!).I've worn Dove Pure on the way to uni and all day at work and come home confident and sweat free. Personally I love it when deodorants are fragrance free because I often feel like, even if it doesn't make any difference, that it really highlights your perfume for the day!
Having a fragrance free deodorant means that even if you reapply, you won't clash your 'anti-sweat' smell with your 'i'm amazing' scent, often when this happens you get this weird confusing overbearing smell.

One of the best things about Dove, especially for my terrible skin condition, is that the product contains 1/4 of moisturising cream keeping you soft and well nourished for the day.
Between the roll on and the aerosol, there's no real difference in results. Personally I don't have any preference, although if it is a going to be a long day or if I'm going to travel for a bit, I'll usually grab the roll on to shove in my bag.
For a small container it can last you a long time, so if you've got sensitive skin and have a few issues trying to find the it deodorant, I'd give this a go.


Campaign URL: www.mydove.com.au

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something!