JAYBEAR ❝ lifestyle · beauty · fashion ❞   |   twitter   ·   facebook   ·   tumblr   ·   Eatventures   ·   follow   ·  dashboard





About
♥ Hello.
My name's Jay and I want to share a little about me to the world.
▽ Queen of Diamonds.
xx.


Instagram
@jayybearable
LookBook

Follow
Follow on Bloglovin


Contact
For business inquiries please contact me on

jaysantiago2312@gmail.com.au


Australian Women Bloggers Directory by Blog Chicks


Sponsor


disclaimer
Layout made by
tkh
All Opinions and Thoughts are my own, I'm not affiliated with any company. Each post is chosen to benefit or be of interest to my readers. Everything is written by my own personal opinion and uninfluenced by sponsors or gifts. Any sponsorship or gifted reviews or posts will be stated otherwise and based on honest opinion.

  OOTN: Anything Goes
The popular 30's hit musical has landed in Sydney and thanks to Nuffnang we were able to catch a sneaky show.

97d0d587de76b346fa01c1fe6564c41c1110e6dee4fb3ba38c

If you're into a light and easy night with a few laughs and some great song's you'll sing out loud in the car home.

It's the musical renown for the hit songs 'Anything Goes', 'You're the top' and 'I get a kick out of you'. With a gorgeous cast this time around including the gorgeous Caroline O'Connor, who absolutely owned the stage and hit every note perfectly. Other cast members such as Todd McKenny (who can actually dance, really well !) and Claire Lyon taking a break from her role as Christine Daae.


This was my Outfit of the Night that evening and the beautiful opera house made for a gorgeous setting.



            There were give aways of Cadbury's new Coco, they were delish! 











I'd highly recommend to come here for a great night out with a few friends or family, stop by the Opera Bar before hand to get a quality bite to eat or for some pre show cocktails. I couldn't take any photos of the show itself so I think you'll just have to go see it yourself to see just how creative they were with the set and all the costuming. 
I'd like to Thank Nuffnang and Anything Goes for giving me the opportunity to see this fantastic show. 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,



< O L D E R P O S T



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something!